Christine Corelli approaches her work with extraordinary creativity, enthusiasm and attention to detail. She is a highly successful businesswoman, dynamic professional speaker, business columnist, and author of five business books including the best-selling Wake Up and Smell the Competition and Capture Your Competitor’s Customers and KEEP Them.
To her credit, she has had over two hundred articles published on sales excellence, profit-rich growth strategies, sales communication, leadership, and customer service. She has shared her business savvy as featured guest on numerous TV and radio interviews including CNBC and WGN. Her impressive client list includes major corporations and associations such as the American Marketing Association, Caterpillar, Morgan Stanley, Northwestern Mutual, Chrysler, the Principal Financial Group, United Van Lines, Harley Davidson, Honda, the Automotive Training Institute, AXA Insurance, the National Retail Federation, the Harvard Business School Alumni Association and a multitude of individual businesses.
The Road to Success – Coauthored by Dr. Deepak Chopra, Dr. Ken Blanchard, and Dr. Jane Goldner, is selling strong.
Her Business Philosophy
Christine’s interaction with today’s most successful leaders, sales organizations, business owners, and companies known for World Class customer service have given her a wealth of knowledge and a definitive philosophy: “These are challenging but extraordinary times. Business as is usual over. The game has changed. If you want to ensure business growth and profitability, you need a smart competitive strategy, dynamic leadership and a sales team with such far superior selling skills that they make any competitor’s team look weak in comparison. Today’s sales pros need more than motivation and goals. They need a smart strategy to win over customers be masters at building relationships, and know how to adapt their selling style when selling to women – today’s greatest economic engine.”
Her Background Speaks For Itself:
- 85% repeat and referral business from Fortune 500 companies, major associations and businesses of all sizes
- Over 1200 presentations in 14 countries on critical success factors for business growth and profitability
- Author of five books, business columnist plus over 200 published articles
- Frequent guest on numerous radio and TV outlets including WGN and CNBC
- Trade show sales and marketing expert – 40 trade shows per year for Motorola, Lipton, Komatsu, Raytheon, Black and Decker, Food Marketing Institute
- Speaker for American Marketing Association
- Presented to Harvard Business School Alumni Association, Purdue University, University of Illinois and more
- Facilitated Board of Directors and leadership meetings for American Heart Association, Associated Equipment Distributors, American Dental Hygienists Association, Purdue University Alumni Association
- 20 years in business – 1993 – 2013
- Award winning member National l Speakers Association
- Sales executive / speaker for Priority Management International Training and Development
- Studied at University of Illinois, Northwestern University
Connect with Christine